Thursday 12 January 2012

The Body Shop

The Body Shop has got to be one of my favorite places to go and get some essentials, the constant smells spilling from the shop onto the outside porch is simply heavenly and I do so enjoy the open mosturiser that you can have a quick glance at.
I went ad decided to treat myself to some well-earned hand moisturizer that will showcase my signature strawberry scent. I tend try and find different and unique smells to wear as I simply cannot wear the generic stuff off the counter if everyone else is.
The pint-sized hand lotion is strawberry adorable and is half finished, already a hit with the boyfriend as he prefers nice smelling but not too heavy on the nose.


You can get this sweet little thing for a decent price and for a nice bargain, you can even try and have a look at their summer 50% discount sale.

My little tip: I buy the Strawberry home fragrance, only R50 and then use that as perfume, only one or two drops and you're sorted for the whole day. Those of you who are reading this and who know me, you'll attest to how perfect it is, subtle and so delightfully delicious smelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment