Thursday 12 January 2012

The Antiques Market in Church Street

The antique market on the corner of Church Street and Long Street made an exceptional appearance this morning! I don't usually go and see whats there, sort of glance by, but I stopped today and saw the most divine faux gold locket.
I absolutely adore a good bargain, I saw this locket that had a beautiful art nouveau styled embellishment that when opened, contained a glittered interior, very gentle however for you to put that picture of your loved one.
Only R90, and I'm currently saving up for it to be my 'welcome to the new year present!'

I personally love a beautiful accessory like that, something that's understated and simply that can pull of a plain LBD or a summery floral acquisition.


Straight after that, I walked right past "MeMeMe" another beautiful boutique that showcases local designers, and even though they were still closed, I saw this bag, oh this beautiful bag!
Brown leather with a blue leather trim around the side pockets and straps. Gold studded embellishments on the straps make the bag in my personal opinion, absolutely beautiful.
This bag, however, costs R2200, but to be honest, what is not worth the wait if you save up for it and have something that divine?

No comments:

Post a Comment